Come to discover the Central Market of Florence through this small guided tour and try to get out from the canons of the classic visits that can take place in the city. Our aim is to create a culinary experience that can connect the tourist to our community, celebrating, through culinary tastings, the best local producers and the food that they provide, trying to discover the origins of the products, discovering every single flavor. The visit will consist of a small group tour of up to 10 people, next to your guide you will enter inside the market, the guide will try to satisfy the requests of every single participant of the group, during the exploration you can taste different fresh foods, listening the history and provenance of each product offered by the locals producers. During the visit, you will be free to buy all the products that have satisfied and fascinated you the most, obviously the tastings that you will be doing will be included in the purchased package.
At the end of the visit, the guide will leave you at the exit of Florence's central market, but if you want you can stay freely inside, without having time limits.
• Guaranteed tour Min. 2 people
• At the end of the visit you can stay freely inside the market without time limits.
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts with your passport or ID card, including children (photos on mobiles are accepted). You must exchange your voucher at the office (Via de’ Castellani, 18/rosso) to join the tour.
• Please communicate, before the visit or even on the same day of the visit, any food restrictions or allergies.
• Vegetarians and gluten-free can be catered for.
• The food and drinks included concern only smalls tastings inside the Central Market.
• This tour will take place rain or shine.
• After the tour returns your headsets to the guide.