Fancy a mustache lick lunch?
Florentia Bus together with Sightseeing Experience take you to Castiglione Di Garfagnana and Casone Di Profecchia for a really tasty alternative Sunday!
We will leave in the morning from Valdarno (Porcellotti), for those who wish you can also request alternative stops, once all the participants have gathered in the pre-arranged places we leave for Castiglione di Garfagnana (along the way there is a stop), a very special village that has preserved much of its past. Listed among the most beautiful villages in Italy,Castiglione is strongly characterized by its imposing walled circle and its fortress.
After a free visit to the village and the festival of chestnut and the typical natural products of the forest, continue to Casone di Profecchia,a place located a few kilometers from the Pass of Roots (1,300 meters). Here we will have our lunch in the restaurant which will include the following menu:
- Parma ham and garfagnino biroldo
- Mixed Tuscan croutons, mushroom balls, chestnut bread with lard.
- Formentone polenta eight rows pigged
- Pappardelle with meat and mushrooms sauce.
- Fried chicken with seasonal vegetables.
- Arista in sweet and sour with potatoes
- Spoon cake and chestnut pancakes with shepherd's ricotta.
Red wine Cantina Fornai, natural and sparkling water, coffee, roasted hot, all will be accompanied by live music and possibilities of dancing.
In the late afternoon I leave for the return home.