If you are visiting Genoa, but do not know what typical dishes to taste, join our street food tour in Genoa and you will be accompanied to discover the culture of Genoa street food.
Discover the places that are the locals frequent. Eat with us the fried fish,the best focaccia in town and the typical vegetable cakes,while exploring Genoa.
Taste the typical pesto and other specialties, drinking local wine or a cold craft beer.
You return home only after drinking an authentic coffee: mandatory if you want to share with the locals the typical atmosphere and rituals.
Among the possible dishes that you will taste you can find:
- Fried squid - Genoa is a port city and its gastronomic tradition is also based on fish. Our tender fried squid will melt in your mouth!
- Classic focaccia with EVO oil - there are many types of flatbreads in the world, but the original comes from Genoa. We will taste the most appreciated by the Genoese in the best shops.
- Salted cakes - there are thousands of vegetable cakes in the world, but during our tour you'll sample some of the best in an ancient shamadda (an old takeaways from the early 1900s).
- Cheese focaccia - 2 very thin layers of dough stuffed with stracchino.
- Artisan ice cream - in a gourmet ice cream parlour, we will try one of the best artisan ice creams in the city, with both traditional and innovative tastes
- Espresso - according to tradition, the meal can not end without a good espresso.